Learn to make graphics for digital media like websites, WhatsApp and Facebook using images and text. Know different graphic file formats, how to make and share files for printing or web, how to edit photos. Learn advanced tools, features and typography to design your own business card, make professional looking posters, leaflets, banners and advertisements. The course covers:
- Photoshop Menus and panels
- Exploring the Toolbox
- Working with selections, pen, magic wand tools
- Layers & Channels
- Brushes and patterns
- Colour and gradients
- Typography in Photoshop
- Using Filters
- Editing and manipulating images
- Various file formats for web and print
- Saving, exporting and preparing files for printing
- Project work – optional
Certificate shall be awarded upon successful completion of project work. Bring your own laptop with Adobe Photoshop software installed.
// VENUE: MakersLoft, 22 Ballygunge Park Road, Himadri West Wing, 1st Floor, Kolkata 700019.