MakersLoft has opened its doors to schools and colleges for field tours – to give students exposure to 21st century tools and technologies that are changing how things are being manufactured in modern times.
Tours are FREE of cost, but need to be booked in advance. Maximum 30-40 students can be accommodated at a time. A teacher or guide must accompany the students.
Duration: 1-2 hours
At MakersLoft, students shall get exposure to the following tools and technologies
- 3D Printing: Technology that is changing how things are made.
What is 3D Printing? Watch a short video Bengali version | Hindi version
- Robotics Lab: Demo of functional robots that can solve rubick’s cube puzzle in seconds, follow a line, detect obstacles
- Laser Cutting: How Laser technology is used to cut different kinds of material
What is Laser Cutting? Watch a short video Bengali version
- Natural Dyeing and Block Printing: What are organic colors, why they are important
- Virtual Reality: Live demo using Google Cardboard
- Wood Working: A short introduction to tools and equipment, how wood is cut and joined
- Science Lab: Participate in fun science experiments that will get them thinking
To book a field tour to MakersLoft, please call+91-6290126203 or email us at email@example.com.
Address: 22 Ballygunge Park Road, Himadri West Wing, 1st Floor, Kolkata 700019
Pictures from previous school children visits:
Students from Don Bosco Park Circus School
Students from Akshar School
Students from Sushila Birla
Principal and committee members from Sri Sri Academy
Students from Bhawanipore Education Society College