MakersLoft Pvt Ltd is a leading institute for hand-on learning in new technologies like Robotics, 3D Printing, Virtual Reality etc. We provide training in schools and colleges as well as at our centre in Ballygunge and franchisees in Saltlake and Alipore. We also help schools setup design and innovation labs to help prepare students for 21st century careers. MakersLoft is one of the leaders of maker movement in India and as such recognized as one of the innovative new companies. We have been covered widely in national and local dailies. To know more about us, please visit www.makersloft.in
Responsibilities of Sales & Business Development Manager shall include:
1. Grow company’s top line and bottom line, by meeting annual revenue targets.
2. Pitching MakersLoft training programs to schools and Colleges, including Robotics,
STEM, 3D Printing courses etc.
3. Developing centre business, by creating new Franchisee / Centres.
4. Developing strategic partnerships with institutions to grow training services business.
5. Preparing proposals and offers for institutional customers.
6. Liaison with schools and colleges, managing relationship with existing customers.
7. Developing new leads, converting open leads into customers.
8. Handling sales calls, enquiries and walk-in customers
9. Participating in key educational events and tradeshows.
10. Sales with generating walk-ins at centre through BTL promotion and local marketing.
11. Should be a go-getter and willing to travel within or outside the city.
12. Should be presentable and comfortable enough for taking seminars.
Skills / Attributes:
- Must have contacts in schools and colleges
- Must have track record of acquiring new school/colleges customers and generating revenue.
- Confident and should have experience to close the deal. Converting Leads into Sales.
- A positive and determined approach to increase new business opportunities.
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Organize constant brand promotion and marketing using innovative cost-effective methods.
- Candidates must have experience using CRM software for sales process
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org