Robotics is a wonderful platform for learning 21st century skills. Solving robotic challenges builds innovation, creativity and problem solving skills in students, and because robotics cross multiple curriculum subjects, students must learn and apply their knowledge in science, engineering, math, and computer programming. The most rewarding part of designing robots is that students have fun, work together as a team, and learning occurs as naturally as breathing air.
At MakersLoft Lego Robotics we teach kids how to use Lego Mindstorms to make robots with their own imagination, without using a manual. Robotics is a combination of software programming and mechanical designing. The robotics kit we use is comprised of Lego Mindstorms EV3 programming brick, electrical motors and sensors and a variety of Lego mechanical parts.
CERTIFICATE COURSE STRUCTURE
The course starts with Robotics Fundamentals for 5 sessions. At the end of this we will be able to assess the students strength and development areas in Robotics. Based on which we would recommend one of the following tracks for the student to start off with, so they can build on what they are naturally good at:
- Design Engineering: For students who are creative and are inherent problem solvers. Ideally these students are good both with mechanical aspect of robotics as well as programming.
- Robo Modelling: For students who are naturally good with robot construction and mechanical aspects of robotics.
- Robo Science: For students who are curious and love to experiment and find answers.
- Robo Coding Senior: For students who are good with logic and have a knack for robotic programming.
Each track is of 30 sessions, divided into 2 modules of 15 sessions each. Each session lasts 2 hours. After each module the student has a choice to switch to another track or continue in the same. At the end of each module there shall be an evaluation and a Certificate shall be provided upon successful completion.
Why teach robotics to children?
Classes shall take place once a week after school or over the weekend. For registration and batch timings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-6290126203 or +91-8335075374.
COURSE FEE & PAYMENT
For course fee, batch timing and course details, please call 8335075374. Full payment to be made before 1st session, pay by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Students are required to bring their own laptops with pre-installed software. Laptops can be hired from MakersLoft for an additional charge.
- Ballygunge Centre: MakersLoft Pvt. Ltd., 22 Ballygunge Park Road, Himadri West Wing, 1st Floor, Kolkata 700019
- Centre at Alipore: Genius Den, 5B Chetla Central Road, Alipore, Kolkata 700027
Every year our students participate and win at international Robotics competitions like World Robot Olympiad and First Lego League.