Job Title: Science Mentors
We are looking for enthusiastic Science graduates who will help train and mentor school students.
- Conducting science experiments with school students using science kits
- Training school teachers on Hand on Science lessons using kits and demos.
- Managing Innovation Lab in schools.
- Conduct workshops, summer camps and competitions
- Conduct students’ assessment and give feedback to parents and school management.
- Assist in educational events and trade fairs.
- Counsel students and parents about courses of Makersloft
- Assist in developing and improving curriculum and course content
- Excellent English communication skills and personality
- Computer proficiency and tech savvy is required.
- MSc, BSc (preferred: Physics / Mathematics / Physical Sciences), other science stream can also apply.
- Ability to rapidly acquire a working knowledge of MakersLoft curriculum and science kits.
- Ability to work with school children
- Be a good role-model for children
- Preferred: Experience working with children
There are multiple full time and part-time positions available for this post. The job is based in Kolkata. Interested applicants , please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MakersLoft is a leading institute for hand-on learning in new technologies like Robotics, 3D Printing, Virtual Reality and related disciplines. We provide training to students both in schools as well as at our centre in Ballygunge and other branches. In addition, we also help schools setup design and innovation labs so as to help prepare students for 21st century careers. MakersLoft is one of the leaders of maker movement in India and as such recognized as one of the innovative new companies as exemplified by broad coverage in national and local newspapers. To know more about us, please visit www.makersloft.in