We are looking to expand our operations in Kolkata and in select markets pan-India. The Franchise Manager would play a key role in the growth of the company.
The Franchise Development Manager shall be accountable for the complete cycle from identifying quality franchises, to contract closure, to helping franchise set up and run the business effectively, to ensuring franchise success to achieving MakersLoft’s sales targets and business objectives.
Responsibilities shall include:
– Identify and recruit quality franchise candidates in the selected markets pan-India
– Screen potential franchisee, visit and convey MakersLoft business and vision to them
– Close deals with franchisee
– Launch and develop the franchisee
– Ensure franchise success and compliance
– Resolve any issues/ concerns in a timely manner from both franchise and company
– Collect payments and royalties from franchise
Skills / Attributes:
- Must have track record of acquiring new franchises pan India
- Ability to review and understand financial statements and other legal documents
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills
- Problem solver who seeks win/win solutions, demonstrates tenacity, and is not easily discouraged
- Capability to address problems proactively and demonstrate a sense of urgency
Salary: Industry standard.
Only experienced candidates may apply. To apply send your CV to email@example.com
MakersLoft Pvt Ltd is a leading institute for hand-on training in new technologies like Robotics, 3D Printing, Coding etc. We provide training to students in schools as well as at our owned and franchisee centres in Kolkata. We also help schools setup innovation labs. Given our innovative work, MakersLoft has been covered widely in national and local dailies. To know more about us, please visit www.makersloft.in