Are you interested in Robotics and in teaching young people? Imparting hands-on knowledge of machines, mechanisms, that you wish you were given when you were in school and college. If you are someone who wants to make a difference to our country’s education system, MakersLoft is the right place for you.
We are looking for enthusiastic Robotics Trainer who can mentor school students in:
- Robotics using Lego Mindstorms Robotics kits
- Electronics projects using Arduino/Raspberry Pi
* Training school students in Robotics courses per MakersLoft curriculum at centre and at school
* Training school teachers in Robotics per MakersLoft curriculum
* Managing Robotics/Innovation Lab in schools and franchisees
* Coach students for different national and international Robotics competitions.
* Conduct workshops and camps
* Participate in awareness programs for students, teachers and parents
* Assist in developing and improving curriculum and course content
* Excellent English communication skills
* B.Tech with good hands-on project skills
* Candidate must have participated in Robotics competitions or been part of Robotics club in college
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Candidates that meet the above mentioned qualifications may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org